At Tropicalaser we promote skin repair and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, stretch marks and other signs of aging with Collagen Induction Therapy.
Tropicalaser is proud to offer Dermaroller® Micro-Needling Therapy to its clients. Approved by Health Canada, Dermaroller® offers a scientific solution for the most common symptoms of aging through a process commonly known as Micro-Needling.
Call 780 705-6370
How Dermaroller® Can Help
- Minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- Tighten and lift crepey skin
- Improve skin volume
- Minimize scars & stretch marks
How It Works
Dermaroller® therapy works by triggering the body’s spontaneous healing process through stimulating your skin cells, which causes new collagen to form. The result is a thicker, more supple skin.
Step 1: Treatment
Dermaroller® therapy is a minimally invasive procedure that uses micro-needling to cause tiny injuries on the epidermis and dermis, without causing open wounds or ablative damage. The small micro-wounds close after a short time and trigger the body’s healing response.
Step 2: Healing Cascade
Within minutes, the micro-wounds close and the healing cascade begins, invading the area with collagen-producing fibroblasts and growth promoting properties.
Step 3: Younger Looking Skin
New collagen and elastin forms, leaving you with thicker, tighter skin.
- Approved by Health Canada. The Dermaroller® is the only Health Canada approved device of its kind.
- Certified medical-grade equipment. The Dermaroller® is ISO13485 certified (certified medical device), meeting all standards for medical-grade equipment in manufacturing, materials, sterile packaging and more.
- Safe Micro-Needles. The Dermaroller® micro-needles are atraumatic (non-traumatic), meaning they displace the skin during the puncture process, creating a micro-wound that seals within minutes of treatment. This leads to a less painful treatment.
- Non Ablative. Many other scar and anti-aging treatments are ablative, which means they destroy tissue. The Dermaroller®, as stated above, uses a non-traumatic approach to gently trigger the generation of new tissue.
- Optimal Needle Count. Though it’s important to maximize the number of perforations, too many needles can compromise the safety and comfort of the treatment. The Dermaroller® employs the optimal number of needles to maximize effectiveness, safety and comfort.
* Please note, results may vary from patient to patient and results are not guaranteed. Free consultation is required to assess client requirements.
Before & After