Tropicalaser provides professional skin tightening, body sculpting & cellulite reduction treatments in Edmonton, AB.
The TempSure Envi is the most advanced radio-frequency non-invasive treatment to tighten skin, shrink fat cells, reduce cellulite, and improve lymphatic drainage.
Skin Tightening and Wrinkle Reduction
The TempSure Envi can be used on almost all areas of the face and body for circumferential reduction, skin tightening and cellulite reduction. And, as an added bonus, it helps to shrink stretch marks, pockmarks, and scars!
* Please note, results may vary from patient to patient and results are not guaranteed. Free consultation is required to assess client requirements.
Body sculpting, skin tightening and cellulite reduction FAQ's
How does it work?
At Tropicalaser we use the TempSure Envi platform for body sculpting, skin tightening and cellulite reduction. This is simply the most advanced technology available today using radio frequency to generate heat to stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis, and to induce lipolysis (fat reduction).
The highly advanced and unique monopolar handpieces allow the TempSure Envi to heat the body to the optimum temperature for skin tightening (39 – 41oC) or lipolysis (in the range of 42 – 440C). Because it is a true monopolar device the heat generated penetrates deeper than any other RF device on the market.
Is Treatment with the TempSure Envi painful?
Not at all. During your treatment, your technician will apply a gel to the area being treated, and then apply the hand-piece for a carefully timed period in a randomized pattern. Your face or body will be heated gently and painlessly to the clinically desired temperature which will feel not unlike a hot stone massage. Some people fall asleep during treatment and most find it very relaxing.
Can everyone be treated?
Almost everyone can be treated. The TempSure Envi is perfect for giving your face a beautiful lift just before an important event, and works beautifully to treat stubborn pockets of fat as well as for getting rid of unwanted inches to kick-start a diet and exercise regimen.
The contra-indications for the Envi are:
- Allergy to gold (the tip of the device is gold plated) or corn (the gel uses corn as an emulsifying agent)
- Active inflammation or infection in the treated area;
- Current or history of cancer or premalignant condition;
- Degenerative neurological disease;
- Diseases stimulated by heat;
- Presence of an internal defibrillator or pacemaker;
- Metal implants in the treated area excluding dental implants;
- Uncontrolled thyroid disorder;
- Varicose veins;
- Pregnancy/IVF procedure;
- Silicone implants and injections in the treated area;
- Skin related autoimmune diseases.
- Nerve insensitivity
Treatment with the TempSure Envi is not recommended:
- While breastfeeding;
- Within 2 weeks of having Botox or 3 weeks of fillers in the treatment area;
- For those who suffer from epilepsy;
- Within 1 month of having facial laser resurfacing or deep chemical peels;
- Around fresh scars or wounds or scarification of the skin in the treatment area;
- For clients with telangicetasia;
- Ongoing use of isotretinoin (e.g. Roaccutane);
- Shortly after surgery;
- Clients with rosacea (no problem to treat unaffected areas).
Where can I be treated?
Anywhere where there are pockets of fat or lax skin – e.g.
- Eyes (to reduce puffiness and dark circles)
- Bust line (bra fat)
What about downtime?
There is absolutely no downtime with the TempSure Envi. You may resume your normal activities immediately after treatment. We strongly recommend some physical activity (a brisk walk will be sufficient) on the days following treatment for cellulite reduction or body contouring.
Are there any side effects?
Most clients have no adverse side effects. Most common is some swelling of the area treated accompanied by a “marbled-cheese” appearance. Both should disappear in a few hours.
What results can I expect?
We will document the changes to your face and body using photographs and measurements. Change is gradual over the course of treatment and varies from person to person – but dramatic when seen over the whole treatment. The before and after photos posted on this website will give you some idea of what to look forward to. It is also important to note that continued improvement will be seen up to 3 months after treatment as the body gets rid of dead fat cells.
How many sessions will I require?
This varies from person to person and the desired result. We will recommend an initial course of treatments during your free consultation, followed by ongoing maintenance treatments.
How frequently should I be treated?
For faces we recommend treatment every 3 weeks, while for body treatments, we like to treat at 2 week intervals.
Is there anything I need to do to prepare for treatment?
There are 3 important things you need to do:
- Remove all jewellery or anything metallic on or around the area to be treated;
- Drink plenty of water on the day of treatment. The TempSure Envi requires water to work effectively. The more hydrated the skin, the quicker we can reach the therapeutic temperature range and the more comfortable the treatment will be; and
- Coarse hair covering the treatment area needs to be shaved