At Tropicalaser we promote skin repair and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, stretch marks and other signs of aging with Collagen Induction Therapy.
Tropicalaser is proud to offer Dermaroller®'s eDermaStamp Micro-Needling Therapy to its clients. Approved by Health Canada, Dermaroller®'s eDermaStamp offers a scientific solution for the most common symptoms of aging through a process commonly known as Micro-Needling.
Call 780 705-6370
How Dermaroller®'s eDermaStamp Can Help
- Minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- Tighten and lift crepey skin
- Improve skin volume
- Minimize scars & stretch marks
How It Works
Dermaroller®'s eDermaStamp therapy works by triggering the body’s spontaneous healing process through stimulating your skin cells, which causes new collagen to form. The result is a thicker, more supple skin.
Step 1: Treatment
Dermaroller®'s eDermaStamp therapy is a minimally invasive procedure that uses micro-needling to cause tiny injuries on the epidermis and dermis, without causing open wounds or ablative damage. The small micro-wounds close after a short time and trigger the body’s healing response.
Step 2: Healing Cascade
Within minutes, the micro-wounds close and the healing cascade begins, invading the area with collagen-producing fibroblasts and growth promoting properties.
Step 3: Younger Looking Skin
New collagen and elastin forms, leaving you with thicker, tighter skin.
- Approved by Health Canada. The eDermaStamp by Dermaroller® was the first device of its kind approved by Health Canada - and remains one of only a handful of approved devices.
- Certified medical-grade equipment. The eDermaStamp is ISO13485 certified (certified medical device), meeting all standards for medical-grade equipment in manufacturing, materials, sterile packaging and more.
- Safe Micro-Needles. The eDermaStamp micro-needles are atraumatic (non-traumatic), meaning they displace the skin during the puncture process, creating a micro-wound that seals within minutes of treatment. This leads to a less painful treatment.
- Non Ablative. Many other scar and anti-aging treatments are ablative, which means they destroy tissue. The eDermaStamp by Dermaroller®, as stated above, uses a non-traumatic approach to gently trigger the generation of new tissue.
- Optimal Needle Count. Though it’s important to maximize the number of perforations, too many needles can compromise the safety and comfort of the treatment. The eDermaStamp employs the optimal number of needles to maximize effectiveness, safety and comfort.
* Please note, results may vary from patient to patient and results are not guaranteed. Free consultation is required to assess client requirements.
Before & After