- Minimize Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Tight and Lift Crepey Skin
- Increase Skin Volume
- Reduce the Looks of Acne Scars
- Reduce the Looks of Stretch Marks
- Rejuvenate your skin
Micro-Needling/ Dermaroller Collagen Induction Therapy Edmonton
Microneedling / Dermaroller is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that involves puncturing the skin with tiny needles. It is also known as collagen induction therapy or percutaneous collagen induction.
The theory behind micro-needling is that by creating tiny wounds in the skin, the body will go into repair mode and produce more collagen and elastin. Collagen is a protein that gives skin its elasticity and youthfulness, while elastin helps skin to snap back into place.
This treatment can be used to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and stretch marks. It can also be used to tighten lax skin and improve overall texture and tone.
It is usually performed with a device that contains multiple tiny needles. The needles can range in length from 0.5 to 3 millimeters (mm).
During the procedure, the needles are inserted into the skin at a 90-degree angle. The technician then moves the device across the skin in a back and forth motion.
It can be done on the face, neck, chest, or other areas of the body. It is considered a safe procedure for most people. There is minimal discomfort and no downtime associated with micro needling.
Possible side effects include temporary redness, swelling, and bruising. These side effects typically resolve within a few days to a week.
It is typically done as a series of treatments. The number of treatments will depend on the person’s individual goals and needs.
At Tropicalaser we promote skin repair and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, stretch marks and other signs of aging with Collagen Induction Therapy.
Tropicalaser is proud to offer Dermaroller®’s eDermaStamp Micro-Needling Therapy to its clients. Approved by Health Canada, Dermaroller®’s eDermaStamp offers a scientific solution for the most common symptoms of aging through a process commonly known as Micro-Needling.
HOW DERMAROLLER®’S EDERMASTAMP CAN HELP
- Minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- Tighten and lift crepey skin
- Improve skin volume
- Minimize scars & stretch marks
- Help in Skin Rejuvenation
Benefits Of Microneedling/Dermaroller
It has a variety of potential benefits, including
- Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulating collagen production
- Tightening lax skin
- Improving the appearance of scars (including acne scars)
- Reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation and age spots
- Improving overall skin tone and texture
HOW IT WORKS
Dermaroller®’s eDermaStamp therapy works by triggering the body’s spontaneous healing process through stimulating your skin cells, which causes new collagen to form. The result is a thicker, more supple skin.
Dermaroller®'s eDermaStamp therapy is a minimally invasive procedure that uses micro-needling to cause tiny injuries on the epidermis and dermis, without causing open wounds or ablative damage. The small micro-wounds close after a short time and trigger the body’s healing response.
Within minutes, the micro-wounds close and the healing cascade begins, invading the area with collagen-producing fibroblasts and growth promoting properties.
Younger Looking Skin
New collagen and elastin forms, leaving you with thicker, tighter skin.
- Approved by Health Canada. The eDermaStamp by Dermaroller® was the first device of its kind approved by Health Canada – and remains one of only a handful of approved devices.
- Certified medical-grade equipment. The eDermaStamp is ISO13485 certified (certified medical device), meeting all standards for medical-grade equipment in manufacturing, materials, sterile packaging and more.
- Safe Micro-Needles. The eDermaStamp micro-needles are atraumatic (non-traumatic), meaning they displace the skin during the puncture process, creating a micro-wound that seals within minutes of treatment. This leads to a less painful treatment.
- Non Ablative. Many other scar and anti-aging treatments are ablative, which means they destroy tissue. The eDermaStamp by Dermaroller®, as stated above, uses a non-traumatic approach to gently trigger the generation of new tissue.
- Optimal Needle Count. Though it’s important to maximize the number of perforations, too many needles can compromise the safety and comfort of the treatment. The eDermaStamp employs the optimal number of needles to maximize effectiveness, safety and comfort.
We offer professional laser hair removal, skin tightening, body sculpting,
micro-needling skin treatments in Edmonton, AB.
Frequently Asked Questions
Micro-needling is used to treat almost all skin problems – with the exception of spider veins. It can be used to treat:
- Fine lines and wrinkles;
- Acne scars;
- Large pores;
- Uneven pigmentation;
- Stretch marks.
Regrettably, aging is a continuous process. However, the difference between micro-needling and, say, Botox or fillers, is that it actually repairs the skin. The other treatments have a finite lifetime. Our treatment will counter and delay the natural aging process.
Microneedling is an affordable alternative to more expensive cosmetic procedures such as laser resurfacing. The average cost of micro-needling in Alberta is $200 per session. The number of sessions required will depend on the individual's skin condition and goals.
Microneedling is a safe and effective cosmetic procedure that can provide significant results with minimal downtime. If you are considering this treatment, be sure to consult with a qualified aesthetician or dermatologist to ensure that the procedure is right for you.
We’re happy to now offer our client’s the option to book their appointments online for laser skin treatments.
Our step by step at Tropical Laser
At Tropicalaser, we offer a broad range of professional skin treatments that include laser hair removal, skin tightening, body sculpting, micro-needling and OxyGeneo Facials.
Make An Appointment
You can easily book with us online and pick a date and time that works best for you
Meet With Our Specialists
Our team of dedicated professionals will find out your dream goals
General Body Check
We will create a roadmap to ensure we achieve your desired results
Get A New Version Of You
Join the long list of clients we work with that have achieved their dream goals... and then some
VIEW OUR BLOG
Follow our blog posts for latest updates on laser hair removal and other skin treatments in Edmonton, AB
The Tropicalaser team wishes you the happiest of holidays this season. May the New Year be filled
Tropicalaser is thrilled to offer the Pink Intimate system, an in-clinic treatment to lighten the skin
There are many micro-needling services offered in Canada, but only a handful are Health Canada
The Ultimate Non-Invasive Facial Rejuvenation Treatment Platform Tropicalaser is excited to have purchased the Divine