OxyGeneo has become Canada’s most popular facial treatment combining 3 core elements: exfoliation, oxygenation and infusion of skin nourishing serums. It does this by inducing some pretty cool physiological processes.
Step 1 EXFOLIATE
The OxyGeneo™ exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead cells, open clogged pores, smooth the surface and renew the skin. Your technician will apply half of one of OxyGeneo’s beautiful serums (customized to your skin type) to your face and then start working the serum into your skin using a small capsugen, or OxyPod. The OxyPod gently and thoroughly exfoliates the skin.
Step 2 OXYGENATE
While exfoliating the skin, the OxyPod also reacts with the serum to generate an abundance of CO2 bubbles which permeate the upper skin layer to trigger a physiological response known as the Bohr Effect. This response is simply the body’s way of restoring what it perceives as disequilibrium within the skin – the presence of excess CO2 causes the body to send oxygen-rich blood to the surface to rebalance equilibrium. Oxygen rich blood has the characteristic of being able to absorb (metabolize) the serum exceedingly well.
Step 3 INFUSE
In consequence, the OxyGeneo™ causes the skin to infuse nutrients, vitamins and selected active ingredients contained in the serum to nourish the skin and promote a healthier and smoother complexion.
This infusion continues in two stages. Once the first half of the serum has been absorbed (a process that takes only 7 or 8 minutes), the exfoliant and vestigial serum is removed with gloriously relaxing hot towels. The second half of the serum is applied and buffed into the skin using a special buffing tip.
The Bohr Effect persists for 20 minutes after the CO2 bubbles from the first part of the treatment have been removed. So the body continues to send oxygen-rich blood to the surface and infuses the second half of the serum incredibly thoroughly.
Each OxyPod is made of 100% therapeutic active ingredients, in their solid dormant state, without adding any chemicals, dyes, or preservatives. The dormant ingredients become fully active only when the treatment begins, and that means:
- MAXIMUM FRESHNESS
- MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
- LONGER-LASTING RESULTS.
This beautiful, relaxing treatment is designed with modern day life in mind. Not only is it highly effective, but taking less than half an hour from start to finish, it is extremely efficient too. It’s also a surprisingly affordable treatment, priced typically around $150.
WHICH ADVANCED OXYPOD IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
You have 5 options to choose from, details of which are given below. Ask your Tropicalaser professional to help you choose – and remember that more than one may be suitable for you.
GREEN TEA FACIAL
For Sensitive Skin
- Removes toxins and impurities from the skin
- Alleviates irritation and redness
- Helps to prevent oxidative stress and premature skin aging
BLUE SPIRULINA FACIAL
For Dry & Dehydrated Skin
- Deeply rehydrates and moisturizes the skin
- Repairs the skin’s barrier defence systems
- Helps to prevent redness and inflammations
VITAMIN C & KOJIC ACID FACIAL
For Uneven Skin Tone and Pigmentation
- Brightens & unifies skin tone
- softens pigmented lesions
- and helps to prevent UV-induced damage
ACTIVATED BAMBOO CHARCOAL FACIAL
For Oily & Acne-prone Skin
- Balances & mattifies oily skin
- Purifies clogged pores
- Helps to prevent breakouts
RED ALGAE FACIAL
For Skin Rejuvenation & Wrinkle Reduction
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Increases firmness & elasticity
- Helps to prevent loss of structural integrity
In summary, what can you expect from an OxyGeneo treatment?
- Immediate and significant results, visible after 1st treatment
- Soothing and relaxing
- Natural skin oxygenation from within by Bohr effect
- Infusion of natural & powerful active ingredients to the skin
- Long term skin texture and appearance improvement
- Supported by real science and medical studies
- Suitable for all skin types
- Treatments for face & body (yes – bodies can be treated too)
- Never tested on animals
- Vegan ingredients
- No downtime